Saturday, July 26, 2014

Esika Colorfix Maxtime lipstick swatches- Rosa Nude, Fucsia Express and Rojo Extravaganza

Just as I promised I have some swatches of my new Esika Colorfix lipsticks. I have already done a review on Fucsia Pink. These lipsticks are incredible, they really last a long time and they are completely matte. The formula is really similar to Mac's Matte lipsticks. I have Ruby woo and Relentlessly Red and they truly compare. Ok, so on to the swatches without filters so you can get an idea of the true color.

From left to right: Rojo Extravaganza, Fucsia Express, and Rosa Nude


Rojo Extravaganza: It is a bright orange red. Similar to Mac's Lady danger but a bit redder.

Fucsia Express: This color is gorgeous! It is a matte magenta that really pops. I have no lipstick to compare it to, it's very unique.

Rosa nude: It is a mauve color that is very simliar to Nyx's Power. It is very beautiful and definitely a nude to wear with a smokey eye look.


There you have them! Enjoy ^o^

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment