Sunday, September 14, 2014

New X-tra time and Color Code Cyzone lipsticks :3

Hello lovelies! I have some new lipsticks to show you. I have been ordering so many and I just need time to show them, which now I have plenty of because I had my wisdom teeth removed :( and I am in recovery (worst pain ever). I think I took too long to remove them because I should of done this when I was a teenager and now I am in my 20's :.(, so don't wait too long if you need to have them removed!!

Anyways, these babies I have here are from Cyzone. The colors are from left to right as follows: x-tra apple, x-tra melon, circus berry, and circus pink (pictured below).

 I want to begin by saying that these lipsticks are very pigmented. I did a review on other colors in another post, but these are new colors I recently added to my collection. I have to say that the X-tra time colors are a bit thicker in texture (creamier?) and not as glossy as the Circus ones. I prefer the X-tra time ones over the Circus collection because I don't like to continuously re apply my lipstick.


Swatches from top to bottom are as follows: Circus pink, Circus Berry, x-tra melon, and x-tra apple

Me wearing X-tra apple! : >



I really like these colors. they are bright and moisturizing. My favorite is X-tra apple :). It's a very unique red. I can't even describe it. It's not like any red I own, and I have a lot of reds. If you decide to buy the Circus ones, you'll have to reapply it a bit more than the x-tra ones. They tend to leave a stain on your lips though, but the stain is usually pink and not the color of the lipstick..if that makes any sense.


Ok, Moving on, I have here the Color Code lipsticks from Cyzone. These are cheaper than any other lipsticks from the Cyzone catalogue. They are glossier and less pigmented but I think they are pretty good for their price. They have a sweet smell and they tend to stain your lips too. I have these new colors that came out and they are just beautiful! My favorite is Coral color. It's the perfect coral color I have been looking for, king of nudish but also bright and matte.

From left to right we have Coral color, hot pink color, and fucsia color
 Swatches from top to bottom are as follows: Fucsia color, hot pink color, and coral color

I hope you enjoyed the colors ^-^ ! Oh and before I say bye bye, I leave you a pic of my new hair cut and yummy cotton candy! I couldn't be happier, I feel so free. It had been years since I got a hair cut.
- <3

No comments:

Post a Comment