Friday, July 25, 2014

Esika Perfect Match Lipstick in Coral Seduction

I have so many new lipsticks to show you girls, but I haven't had time :(..boohoo. Here is one of my newest ones from Esika. The name is Coral Seduction. It is a lipstick that has two sides and it is called Perfect Match. One side is liquid lip liner, and the other side is lipstick. They are exactly the same color so that you can have a PERFECT MATCH (hints the name, hehe ^_^)! The lip liner is a bit sticky and it takes about 3 minutes to dry after you apply it. Once dried, you apply the lipstick on top. The color lasted all day and it was very difficult to remove it. I had to use baby oil to get it off my lips. I highly recommend this lipstick, the color is gorgeous and very bright. The lipstick and liquid liner are both matte without shimmer, which I love. The only downside about this lipstick is that it tends to dry your lips a bit, so you might want to apply a bit of chap-stick beforehand. I give this lipstick a 10/10!


This is the color without filters. It is a bright neon coral color. It is a bit similar to Cyzone's Xtra Melon but brighter.


And again without filters ^_* 


  <3

2 comments:

  1. How nice to meet your blog!
    I'm about to make a post on my Perfect Match lipstick too. Mine is on the color Red Supreme, and it really really lasts, thanks to the lipliner I think. It's a gorgeous color.
    I have the Xtra-Melon from Cyzone. It's good to know "Coral Seduction" is similar.
    Bye =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming by my blog, you're my first commenter haha! I love your blog too :D

      Delete