Sunday, July 6, 2014

Esika Colorfix Maxtime Fucsia pink Lipstick

I've been super busy with work, but I wanted to tell you ladies about this amazing lipstick I recently ordered from Esika. It's called Fucsia Pink. It's from the Esika Colorfix Maxtime collection. This lipstick is extremely pigmented and matte. It stayed on for hours and I even had trouble removing it from my lips. They have a large variety of colors, but this is the only one I have for now. I will buy more on my next order and let you guys know how it worked. I give this lipstick a 10/10. It makes me very happy and it is gorgeous! If you have the chance, try it! I sell these products here in Colombia and I am addicted!




<3

4 comments:

  1. Hola!!
    I have this lipstick and love it, too. I also own the "Vino Chic" color. The review of both of them is on my blog. I like Vino Chic a lot, to use at winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing :D! I saw your blog and now I want vino chic :o!! I am going to order it next ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ladies thanks for the reviews. I want to get the fucsia lipstick i have been trying to find the website or somewhere in the US that i can purchase it but have been unable.. can you please give me a link or an advise as where i can find this lipsticks.. I love them my sister in law brought me one from El Salvador and are trying to see if we can purchase it here so we don't have to get it send from there.. thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry I'm writing so late, I just saw this message now. Unfortunately these products are only sold in Latin America for now through catalogues :(

      Delete