Thursday, November 13, 2014

Esika Rojo cautivante, Coral sexy, Rosa intense

I am soooo in LOVE with these lipsticks!! They are completely matte and they last forever (ok maybe not forever, but close for a lipstick)! I have done several reviews about these lipsticks because I cannot get enough of them but today I bring you a review on the new shades. They are Rojo Cautivante (<3!!!), Coral sexy, and Rosa intense. These shades came out for the first time in Esika's last catalogue #16.As soon as I saw them I knew they had to be mine. Coral sexy was the first one to sell out, but I managed to score one somehow. When I placed the order they said it was completely sold out, but strangely enough, I ended up receiving one in my package anyway and I am so glad *_*
I haven't worn them on my lips yet but they are the exact texture and scent as the others I have done reviews on. Like I said, these 3 shades are matte and don't have any glitter or sparkles. Here they are!


 From top to bottom: Rojo cautivante, Coral sexy, and Rosa intense 


Rojo Cautivante: It's very similar to Mac's Relentlessly Red but a tad redder. It is also similar to Cyzone's X-tra apple but pinkier. It's a gorgeous, gorgeous color and super pigmented.

Coral sexy: It's a beautiful coral color and very popular in Colombia right now. It's very pigmented and it's similar to Cyzone's X-tra melon but more orange. I really like this shade, although I don't think it's super unique like Rojo cautivante.

Rosa intense: It's a matte pastel pink that reminds me of Mac's pink nouveau but a bit darker. It's a perfect shade for summer. This color with tanned skin would look amazingly sexy. On white girls like me, it just looks adorable :3 

Alright ladies, thanks for reading my blog. I know the last 2 entries were in Spanish; I'm trying to get in touch with my roots, ya know? Lol. I'll randomly switch back and forth to keep things interesting. If it gets annoying, you can always just hit translate ;). Xoxox!

-<3

No comments:

Post a Comment