Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Esika Perfect Match Labial en Durazno Glam y Rosa Candy

Hello beautiful people! I just want to thank everyone for stopping by my blog :). I truly appreciate it and I hope it helps you in some way. Today I want to bring you the review on the Esika Perfect Match lipsticks. I already did a review in Coral Seduction but today I bring you Durazno Glam and Rosa Candy. I've had them put away for a while and decided it was time to bring them out. These lipsticks are truly incredible. They last a very long time and like I said in the past, the lip liner is very hard to remove! They are double sided and one side is a liquid lip liner and the other is a matte lipstick.

Here you can see the liners and lipstick:


Rosa Candy: This is a yellow based light pink that is almost identical to Esika's hidracolor Rosa Romantica and Smashbox's sweet lipstick.


Durazno Glam: To be honest I don't have any lipsticks like this one. It's a very unique color. It's a dark peachy orangey color. Mac's Peach stock is a tiny bit similar, but this one is more orange.The picture doesn't do justice on how beautiful this color is. In my opinion, this color is one of a kind. The only color that I think truly comes close is Cyzone's xtra peach, which I bought and I am expecting tomorrow.

Here are the lip swatches. In the picture I am only wearing the lipstick and not the liner. The liners are the exact same color.

So there you have them ladies! If you get the chance to purchase them, I highly recommend them especially Durazno Glam. I am in love with it! Xoxo

-<3


No comments:

Post a Comment