Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Cyzone Color Code and X-tra time Lipsticks

Hello beautiful people! So this is my first post and I am very excited. I just wanted to let you ladies know that I have ordered 6 new lipsticks today by a company called Cyzone here in Colombia. The lipsticks are very popular in South America and are very affordable. Right now I want to show you the 4 that I have at hand. 3 of these are from the Color Code collection and one is from the X-tra time collection.

The lipsticks


What they look like on my lips (no filter) :

  • The First one is X-tra Orange - it is very shimmery, almost metallic and it has a longer lasting formula. I ate a meal with it on and it stayed on. It has an orange smell and sweet taste.
  • The Second is Raspberry Color- it is a beautiful fuchsia that is matte with no shimmer. It stains your lips under though, but some people like that. This one is from the Color Code collection and it has a minty fruity scent that is delicious. 
  • The Third is Purple Color- it is a deep purple that looks a bit burgundy. I don't like this one too much because you have to put like 4 coats for it to show up this dark. It has a very glossy texture. This one too has the sweet smell and minty fruity taste.
  • The last one is Wine Color- it is a chocolate brown. This one is similar to the Purple Color in texture. It is too glossy and does not stay on the lips for long. It doesn't have any shimmer. I don't recommend it to someone who loves to have a strong colored lipsticks because it's too glossy.


 So basically my favorite two are the Raspberry one from Color Code and the X-tra Orange.They are the ones that last the longest and also the brightest. I rate these two a 9/10. As for the other dark ones I rate them a 5/10. They just don't do it for me. I will post pictures of my new ones once they arrive. Alright girls, thanks for reading this very simple and short blog. Soon I will continue posting pics of my HUGE lipsticks collection.


 <3- Di

No comments:

Post a Comment